Started March 29, 2016 1191
Float therapy is the perfect way to achieve deep relaxation for both your body and mind.
Deep relaxation is achieved by allowing your body to the freedom to float weightlessly in a concentrated salt (magnesium) solution in a specially designed lightproof and sound proof room.
Spending just one hour in the quiet darkness of the bliss filled sanctuary allows your mind remove all the white noise and sensory input of the external world, enabling you to easily slip into a deep relaxed medativestate.
WHAT IT DOES FOR YOUR BODY AND MIND
The relaxed state you get into while in the tank is a healing state for many conditions and is reported by researchers to
- eliminates fatigue and jet lag
- quicken rehabilitation and recovery
- relieve pain from arthritis, migraines and injuries
- improve sleep, and alleviate both physical and mental stress
- energise and revitalise
- stimulate left/right brain synchronisation creating mental clarity and alertness
- shift brainwaves from beta to lower frequency levels, alpha, theta, and even delta waves
- accelerate learning, increase creativity, improve problem solving abilities
- heighten visualisation, deepens meditation and expands awareness
- enhance hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis.
- enhance the potential for lucid dreams
- increase your motivation and diminish depression, anxiety and fear
- increase your productivity as you are clear and ready to work on whatever it is that is important to you
- facilitate freedom from habits, phobias and addictions
- Improve athletic performance, speed the healing process, and prevent sports injuries.
- boost immune function
- decrease the production of cortisol, ACTH, lactic acid and adrenaline which helps reduce stress, and relax you
- increase the production of endorphins
- increase and improve the circulation and distribution of oxygen and nutrients
- help in healing people with fibromyalgia.
- reduce blood pressure, pulse, heart rate and oxygen consumption
- increase everyone’s overall motivation in the workplace.